ATRIO, architectural studio
Although the development of the Atrio members’ activity started in 1991, it was in 2002 when their identity was consolidated. Since then, they have done an important and varied professional activity, ranging from restoration to new constructions as well as urbanism. In their long career, Atrio, architectural studio, has had the opportunity to work with relevant collaborators and professionals, who are specialized in different architectonical areas, in order to get the best results for their clients.
The considerable number of architectonical works which has been developed by Atrio, specifically in Seville, has made them acquire a remarkable capacity related to paperwork and administrative processing of different projects. In addition, due to their participation in several public tenders and in some works ordered by the public administration, they have been able to be in contact with regional and official organisms.
Although they have worked in a wide range of different types of projects, their best – known projects are related to residential projects, rehabilitation works buildings of singular and architectonical value, or religious and educational buildings.
Regardless the type of building or the variety of orders they receive, Atrio studio always works in a professional way and with dedication, taking into consideration the collaboration of their clients in order to achieve the proposed goals.
Atrio is composed by a team of different professionals who work in the development of architectonical projects and directions of several works. They are leading by Federico Arévalo Rodríguez y Raimundo Molina Écija who are the founder partners of Atrio.
Federico Arévalo is an architect has a degree in architecture by the university of seville. (E.T.S.A.S. 1990)/ Then, he acquired his PHD in 2000, becoming teacher of the Architectonical Graphic Expression department at the Superior Technical School of Architecture. He has participated in several courses related to the doctorate as a proffesor in International workshops and he participates in the Official Master of architecture and historical heritage which is organised by the Andalusian Historical Heritage Institute; as well as in the master of specialist, reparation and intervention in buildings.
Raimundo Molina has a degree in architecture by the university of seville (E.T.S.A.S. 1990) and he has combined his participation in Atrio studio with his part -time work in the local government of Benacazon. During these years he has done a great number of courses related to urbanism, facilities, current regulations and management.
Other members of the group are:
- Francisco Gutiérrez Alcoba, technical architect. E.U.A.T.S. 1988. Graduated in Building Engineering by the University of Camilo José Cela. 2011.
- Antonio Muñoz Acosta, architect. E.T.S.A.S. 1999. Project Manager PMP© 2013. B.I.M. specialist 2016.
- Cristina del Bosch Martín, architect. E.T.S.A.S. 2005. Official Master of Architecture, Restoration and Historical Heritage in I.A.P.H.
Moreover, in some occassions, they have the opportunity to count with the help of other external members:
Francisco Javier Pacheco Luque, architect
María Ángeles Alba Borrachero, architect
Rafael Muñoz Carmona, architect
Macarena Montalbán Arévalo, student of PFC architecture.
Apart from the people here presented, many others have contributed to the growth of Atrio estudio de arquitectura S.L.P. its extended life. We are truly thankful to all of them.
Para el desarrollo de muchos de los proyectos redactados en estos años, Atrio estudio de arquitectura cuenta habitualmente con colaboradores especialistas en estructuras o instalaciones. Entre ellos cabe destacar:
EDARTEC CONSULTORES S.L.
ASTER CONSULTORES, S.L.
ISONER (Servic. Globales de Ingeniería, Control y Mantenim. de Energía, S.L.)
JG INGENIEROS, S.A.
ESTIN ADVISER S.L.
ISRAEL GALVÁN MANTEGAZZA, Ingeniero Industrial
P5, PLANES Y PROYECTOS, S.L.P.
I.C.TEL. CONSULTING, S.L.
SOLUCIONES ARQUITECTÓNICAS ARQUITEL S.L.
JOSÉ MANUEL MARÍN RONDÁN
ACUSTICA ACREDITADA SERPRAIS (A.A.S.)
- COMPAÑÍA HIJAS DE LA CARIDAD DE SAN VICENTE DE PAÚL
- PROV. IBÉRICA DE LA CONGREGACIÓN DE LOS SAGRADOS CORAZONES
- COMPAÑÍA DE JESÚS – PROVINCIA DE ESPAÑA
- INSTITUTO HIJAS DE MARÍA AUXILIADORA
- COLEGIO SAN JOSÉ SSCC
- COLEGIO MARÍA AUXILIADORA
- SOCIEDAD PARA EL DESARROLLO DE CARMONA S.A.
- CONIL COSTA S.L.
- CONSTRUCTORA INMOBILIARIA PUERTO S.A.
- ARGAMASA 2002 INMOBILIARIA S.L.
- CARMONENSE DE PROMOCIONES, S.L.
- CARMOGAR S.L.
- PROMOCIONES EL PILERO, S.L.
- PROSEVEN, S.L.
- LIMANCAR, S.L.
- EL RINCÓN DE LAS DESCALZAS S.L.
- NURE HERMANOS, S.L.
- RUSVEL GESTIÓN INTEGRAL S.A.U.
- NOVALAR EL ROMPIDO, S.L.U.
- NOVALAR RESIDENCIAL S.L.U.
- CASANFER, S.L.
- JÁNDALO EN SEVILLA, S.L.
- EXCMO. AYUNTAMIENTO DE LORA
- EXCMO. AYUNTAMIENTO DE CARMONA
- FUNDACIÓN CAROLINA MONTES Y BAYÓN
- OFICINA DE REHABILITACIÓN DEL CASCO HISTÓRICO DE CÁDIZ. (EPSA JUNTA DE ANDALUCÍA)
- OFICINA DEL ÁREA DE REHABILITACIÓN CONCERTADA DEL CASCO NORTE DE SEVILLA, (EPSA JUNTA DE ANDALUCÍA)
- OFICINA DE REHABILITACIÓN DEL CONJUNTO HISTÓRICO AMURALLADO Y ARRABAL DEL POSTIGO DE CARMONA (EPSA JUNTA DE ANDALUCÍA)
- OFICINA REHABILITACIÓN PREFERENTE DE LA CONSEJERÍA DE OBRAS PÚBLICAS Y TRANSPORTES DE LA JUNTA DE ANDALUCÍA
- INSTITUTO MUNICIPAL DE DEPORTES DEL AYUNTAMIENTO DE SEVILLA
- EMPRESA PÚBLICA DEL SUELO DE ANDALUCÍA
- ENTE PÚBLICO ANDALUZ DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS Y SERVICIOS EDUCATIVOS (JUNTA DE AND.)
- CONSTRUCTORA SAN JOSÉ S.A.
- EDARTEC CONSULTORES S.L.
- SERVICIOS FORESTALES S.L.
- DYTRAS, S.A
- Otros promotores privados